Life on the NYC Streets
New York City is incredible and one of the most amazing things is the amount of food one can find on the street. And I mean right down there on the sidewalk. It is for this reason, that I’m happy to present:
Archie’s Top Five Favorite Street Foods
- Pork Spare Rib: Yep, actual pork spare ribs thrown on the ground. Yum!
- Chicken Wing: Same deal as above, but spicy!
- Pizza Crust: Who doesn’t love thin crust NYC pizza?
- Fruit: Apple core, banana peel or orange rind, Archie loves ’em!
- Baguette: He is French after all.